Emergency Medical Technician Positions!
United Ambulance is looking for EMTs! We have five full time weekday and weekend positions to fill immediately with set schedules. Recently certified EMT-B Graduates are encouraged to apply; we will train new grads on BLS level services. We have a new marketing program that has built additional business and expanded our Ambulance Division. We are looking for quality individuals to assist in our growth and expansion.
- Must be a registered Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Be at least 21+years old
- Be able to work flexible schedules
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Have access to reliable transportation
- Demonstrate an ability to interact cordially and communicate with the public
You Must provide
- Current EMT Certification:
- CPR/BLS Certification
- Current California Driver's License
- Ambulance Drivers License
- Medical Examiner's Certificate
- DMV H6 Motor Vehicle Report
SelectionA portion of the selection process will include
- Agility & Strength Test
- Background Check
After Being Hired
- 10 Panel Drug Test may be required
You can email or fax your resume with a cover letter (EMT's/Drivers include driver's license, certs, and DMV report) to email@example.com or fax to 650-525-1155.