Medical Transport Specialists Positions!
United Ambulance is looking for Medical Transport Specialists! We have multiple full time weekday and weekend positions to fill immediately. The successful candidate must have a flexible schedule, be professional, and motomated to provide excellent service to the clients of our growing company.
- Be at least 21+years old
- Be able to work flexible schedules
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Have access to reliable transportation
- Demonstrate an ability to interact cordially and communicate with the public
- Have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
You Must provide
- CPR/BLS Certification
- Current California Driver's License
- 5 year DMV Printout
SelectionA portion of the selection process will include
- Agility & Strength Test
- Background Check
After Being Hired
- 10 Panel Drug Test may be required
- Medical Examiner's Certificate ( DL-51 )
You can email or fax your resume with a cover letter (EMT's/Drivers include driver's license, certs, and DMV report) to email@example.com or fax to 650-525-1155.